Membership in this vibrant and energetic organization is open to anyone – female or male. Full members hold an Associate or higher degree from an accredited school or a certificate degree — these members can participate in branch leadership. College/higher education students can join at a discount. Friends of the Branch who may not have a degree are welcome to participate at the local level.
See our neighborhood organization…
Contact us any time to talk about our organization and activities: email@example.com
2 WAYS TO JOIN US
1 – Use the national AAUW website with a password and fill in your information and use a credit card. See details below.
2 – Join by using our branch membership form and mail a check. See details below.
1. Join at national AAUW using credit card – click my.aauw.org/onlinejoin — it requires you signing into an account with password.
2 – Join locally — download or print our form and send us a check to PO Box 934, Port Townsend, Washington 98368 —
PDF to print and fill in by hand
Full membership dues include Branch, State, and National contributions. [NOTE: Total standard branch membership is $99/year. Of that, the National dues are $72, of which $69 is tax-deductible.]
Consider a lifetime membership which is fully tax-deductible and allows you to put your values into action for many years to come!
Is AAUW for You?
Yes, if you…
- enjoy friendships with others interesting, active, and involved in community issues
- believe in the importance of higher education
- are an advocate for educational and social equity for women and girls
- want to participate in interest groups such as book discussions, hiking, gardening, thrifting, writing, knitting, cooking, crafting, and more